How to Order In The USA
You have two ways to send your enquiries about sales to us:
- You can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to order manually Or Automatically on the website at Checkout Page.
- Call our office +1 (319) 435-1315 together to speak with us.
We will reply to your inquiries as soon as possible. No permit is needed, Documentation or Approval from the Ministry of Live Stock to place order in the usa.
Just buy your Fish normally, and we deliver to your address.
If you are ordering 24 pieces of fish, each carton package contains 12 fishes individually-packed in double-layered plastic bags. The Maximum order is 24 pieces (2 cartons).
How to Order Out of The USA
If you are out of the usa, meaning we will have to export out Live fish out of the united states of America, this is for you.
You will still place order normally as explained above but the difference will be at the level of the shipping Procedure.
We will be responsible for the CITES’ Export permit as well as other export documentation requirements. Freight and packing charges will be added on the top of payment for your order.
The export procedure involves the following steps:-
1. We will require full payment of 100% for the transportation freight and packaging cost on order confirmation. On receipt of the CITES Permit And Confirmation payment, we will immediately apply for the CITES’ Export Permit at our end and this will take about 2 working days to obtain.
2. We send to you (with your package), a copy of the CITES’ Export Permit together with the Packing List which will show the tag numbers of the arowanas.
3. On confirmation of the CITES’ Export Permit we will then ship the fishes to you within a week. If you ordered for Fast Mode delivery, this will take just 2 days Air Freight
All our arowanas are tagged with PIT (Passive Integrated Transponder) and each has a certificate of warranty issued by Arowana For Sale. We sell only arowanas which we breed ourselves and do not buy / import from other traders / farms to resell / export. Therefore, our arowanas’ grades are authentic and quality true.
NB: When an arowana arrives dead or dies within 24 hours upon arrival, please have a picture taken and we will refund your payment on receipt of the electronic tag taken from the dead arowana. However, such a situation occurring is very rare from our experience. Arowanas are very tough and take to traveling by air pretty well. We have sent our arowanas to Vancouver on transit to Calgary (the total time the fishes remained packed was over 40 hours) and they arrived safe and sound.